Out of stock
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached

 

Your e-mail

 

What is a natural flavour?

Natural flavours are regulated at European level by Directive 1334/2008 of 16 December 2008.

There are 2 types of natural flavors: the natural flavors of X (natural lemon flavor) and the natural flavors X (natural banana flavor)

1 - natural flavours[of] X 

In France, at least 95% of the flavouring part (the one that gives taste) must come from the source cited X. The remaining 0 to 5% must in all cases be composed of natural flavouring agents

Our natural flavours[of] X are composed only of flavouring preparation and/or natural flavouring substances from X

Examples of natural flavours[de] sold by Culin'aide: natural flavours of garlic, mint, lemon, onion,....

2 -natural flavours

For this category of flavourings, 100% of the flavouring part (the one that gives the taste) must come from natural flavouring agents

Examples of natural flavours sold by Culin'aide: natural strawberry, cherry, lychee, apricot,...
 
In order to offer these customers quality flavours with a subtle and authentic taste, Culin'aide has given maximum priority to natural[de] and natural flavours

Natural flavours

interligne
interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne interligne